Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kop Bow


Yeap, it's my Kop bow.

No, not that I've made it into Melwood for the youth team in my tender age of 28, nor is it that I've actually touched the "This Is Anfield" sign (though this would've been awesome).

I've got my first piece on the club published. Finally.

Well, before I get excited, it's just a local blog/webbie that a bunch of die-hard passionate Reds came up with. It's called my-rawk.com. These guys got together around about 5 years ago after getting to know each other through www.redandwhitekop.com/forum. And since we found-ed ourselves there, calling ourselve MyRAWK was appropriate.

Well, the piece isn't anything great, it's the one I posted below as the first post on this blog, it's called "Change.". But the thing is, these guys have been telling to write for them, and I've haven't been able to bring myself up to write about the club all this while (this was since a long long ago, actually. So Jonno, it's like Degen coming on the pitch man! It feels good. LOL!).

I told myself that I'd write a weekly column this season but 14 weeks in, I've basically pissed myself after matches and have done nothing else.

Let's hope this isn't another false dawn.

Onwards, and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment